BadRequestError: Too many indexed properties

Aaron

Jan 30, 2011, 6:54:20 AM1/30/11
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I'm getting the following error:

BadRequestError: Too many indexed properties for entity
datastore_types.Key.from_path(u'Users', 2897472L, _app=u'<app>').

At first, I thought this might be an exploding index problem, but I do
not have any indexes built for this entity kind. Is there another
reason this error might be occuring?

Thanks!

Robert Kluin

Jan 30, 2011, 3:10:23 PM1/30/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
So you do not have any list properties on that entity?

Robert

Ikai Lan (Google)

Feb 2, 2011, 2:36:00 PM2/2/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Each property generates 2 indexes, an ASC and DESC index. Do you have a list property that can have over 2000 entries?

--
Ikai Lan