App Engine Phishing Website

Dan Babbitt

Jun 16, 2022, 5:58:18 PMJun 16
to Google App Engine
Hello,
I used the form to report a phishing website 10 days ago and the site, while difficult to reach, is still publicly accessible.

What can we do to escalate?

That's a fraudulent clone of First Republic Bank's online banking website.

Hector Martinez Rodriguez

Jun 17, 2022, 2:00:52 PMJun 17
to Google App Engine
The form you submitted is correct, but you can additionally use this one to report the fraudulent clone. Nevertheless, we created an internal report to escalate this concern too.

Dan Babbitt

Jun 17, 2022, 2:48:31 PMJun 17
to Google App Engine
Thank you Hector for your help and for escalating internally.

Our company is a Web Risk customer so we push URLs to Web Risk via API as opposed to the public facing website.

Would your team be open to possibly vetting my company for direct access to report Phishing Websites hosted on GCE or App Engine?

​Dan Babbitt

Director, Security Operations

Allure Security

877-669-8883 x717