Not able to delete app engine

sidh kadu

Jun 14, 2022, 5:26:42 PM6/14/22
to Google App Engine
Hi Team,

I have created app engine for some testing, but now I'm not able to delete.

Can you please help me, how to delete Versions and services.

Regards,
Siddhesh Kadu

Osvaldo Lopez Acuña

Jun 15, 2022, 12:59:00 PM6/15/22
to Google App Engine

Please share exactly what you have tried to delete your versions and service, what documentation you have checked, any error or log you have. If your environment is standard or flexible and also it might be helpful to share which language you are using. Finally, make sure you have the right credentials to do it.

If you’re using Cloud SDK this document [1] might be helpful. Consider that you cannot delete a version of a service that is currently receiving traffic.

[1]:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/reference/app/versions/delete

sidh kadu

Jun 15, 2022, 2:27:06 PM6/15/22
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please refer to the attachment, I have done some testing and after
that want to delete this on my personal account.

I'm not able to delete, now I have disabled app but I'm not sure
billing is still active.

I have deleted the bucket as well but only not able to delete this app engine.

Regards,
Siddhesh Kadu
> --
error.jpeg

Andres Fiesco Casasola

Jun 16, 2022, 1:51:26 PM6/16/22
to Google App Engine

Are you using this command to delete the application?

gcloud app services delete SERVICES [SERVICES …] [--version=VERSION] [GCLOUD_WIDE_FLAG …]

You can also try this other on through the CLI:

gcloud app services delete {services list} --version=XXXX

Example: gcloud app services delete night-worker default day-worker --version=version2019

Here are some questions that you can find useful:

[1]:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56285999/how-to-delete-appengine-default-service-in-the-existing-google-cloud-project-wit

[2]:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49021255/how-to-delete-an-app-version-from-google-cloud-platform

[3]:https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/reference/app/services/delete