500 Internal Server Error while trying to re log-in in with federated login

Christian Bartz

Sep 16, 2013, 2:34:21 AM9/16/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using the federated login mechanism with my web-app. Logging in works fine every time I deploy a new version of my app.
But when I log out and then try to login again I get a server error while trying to do for example this:

There are no error logs in my dashboard and its not possible to login for other users as well. After some time the login works again but stops working at the same time as before.

Is it a problem that I'm using https? Or is it something completely different? Do you guys need more information about that problem?

Thanks,

Christian