Google Cloud Storage through Blobstore API, maximum size of uploaded file

Mr. W

Jun 5, 2014, 4:16:58 AM6/5/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I found many topics that aren't fit to my problem. So I decided to ask:

If I'm uploading a large file to GCS through BlobstoreAPI using https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/blobstore/functions#create_upload_url and gs_bucket_name as a parameter, then how big could be size of this file? It's unlimited for uploading file size?

Vinny P

Jun 8, 2014, 4:22:16 AM6/8/14
On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 3:16 AM, Mr. W <wojcie...@gmail.com> wrote:
If I'm uploading a large file to GCS through BlobstoreAPI using https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/blobstore/functions#create_upload_url and gs_bucket_name as a parameter, then how big could be size of this file? It's unlimited for uploading file size?

According to the PHP documentation, the upload size is capped at 100 TB: https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/php/googlestorage/user_upload . http://imgur.com/xyAS9k9

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL