How to Start a Java Application Developement using CRUD operation

Saurabh Gupta

Mar 27, 2015, 5:32:55 AM3/27/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Readers ,

I am new to this fantastic Google application engine environment. I am able to run simple static site on GAE. Now i want to perform CRUD operation so for this i need help from all technical geeks of this group. Below  is my queries.
1- How to handle back end queries .( for example in my local machine ,i used hibernate libraries and all model,dao classes to perform this.)
But how to start perform back end queries here.

2- As of now , my focus is to just getiing good hands on simple java project with CRUD operation. Later on , i would like to use all my skills of spring,hibernate to developer application and run on GAE.

3- I would be great thankful to any of buddy if he/she can provide me sample project which he created (project with CRUD) and running on GAE.

I am very much passionate to  use all my skills of java (hibernate,spring) but i need to help how to execute on GAE so a quick response will be highly appreciated.