Datastore admin copy failing on MapReduce model to JSON conversion

Jeff Lockhart

May 27, 2013, 2:56:14 PM5/27/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
When attempting to copy my datastore from one app to another, the copy operation is failing. I have filed a bug report on the tracker with more details. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or able to successfully copy the datastore using this method in the current App Engine release (1.8.0)? The last time I performed a copy operation was when 1.7.5 was current and it worked for me then. I posted a question on SO as well. Thanks.