Endpoint api number is not working as per user define

Jaskaran Singh

Aug 21, 2019, 12:03:07 AM8/21/19
to Google App Engine

I have create End point api and messages

here is my code for message

 class UserBasedAccessRequest(messages.Message):
   domain = messages.StringField(number = 1, required=True)
   user_key = messages.StringField(number = 2, required=True)

 @endpoints.method(UserBasedAccessRequest, CustomerListResponse,
http_method='GET', name='customer.list') def list_customer(self, request):

when i run this

python lib/endpoints/endpointscfg.py get_client_lib java -bs gradle src.service.mobile_api.MobileApi

it create a zip file in java

but in java

public List list(java.lang.String userKey, java.lang.String domain)
 throws java.io.IOException {
    List result = new List(userKey, domain);
    initialize(result);
    return result;
}

userKey is first parameter and domain is second but I define domain as first parameter.. I am facing this problem in other GET API where parameter are not in sequence

How can i slove this problem

Nicolas (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 21, 2019, 6:56:32 PM8/21/19
to Google App Engine

Hi Jaskaran,

This discussion group is oriented more towards general opinions, trends, and issues of general nature touching App Engine. For coding and programming architecture, such as Endpoints configuration, you may be better served in dedicated forums such as StackOverflow, where experienced programmers are within reach and ready to help.