Requests take 20-30 seconds to reach Standard App Engine instance, intermittently

Hung Nguyen

Dec 14, 2021, 10:26:51 AM12/14/21
to Google App Engine
Hello,

HTTP requests intermittently take very long time (20-30 seconds) to reach my standard appengine instances. It happens to requests from my clients on the Internet as well as from my Google scheduled tasks.

The problem happens twice on Friday Dec10, lasted about 1 hours on each occasion.
Today (Dec14) it is happening again.

What could be the issue and how can I track it down and fix it?

Thanks!

-Hung

Isaac Meany

Dec 14, 2021, 10:41:55 AM12/14/21
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue today, also yesterday (Dec 14 15:11 CST).

Isaac Meany

Dec 14, 2021, 10:58:00 AM12/14/21
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Just out of curiosity. Which app engine region are your services deployed? I'm using us-east-1.

Hung Nguyen

Dec 14, 2021, 11:05:00 AM12/14/21
to Google App Engine
I'm using us-east-1 too.

Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 14, 2021, 4:28:16 PM12/14/21
to Google App Engine

Hello,

To help search for common issues at that time, can you tell us, without revealing personal identifiable information, if there is anything interesting in your logs? Maybe an error message or trace?