RE: [google-appengine] Protocol Buffers

Drake

Aug 31, 2012, 11:56:41 AM8/31/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

We haven’t had much luck with the ProtoRPC on Python 2.7 Like hello world is a pain to get up, and it is really poorly documented.

Sep 1, 2012, 12:35:44 AM9/1/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I thought protocol buffers were designed to minimize bandwidth, not latency?  I don't see how a data transmission format would minimize latency.

I've never had any serious problems with JSON, personally.

- Kris