AppEngine API Labs 1.9.70 artifact is not available via Maven Central

Yuri Sergiichuk

Dec 11, 2018, 7:37:16 AM12/11/18
to Google App Engine
Hi!

The AppEngine API Labs v1.9.70 is not available via the Maven Central repository, while the other artifacts e.g. AppEngine API 1 0 SDK are.

Am I missing anything? Or there is again a problem with the artifacts publishing?

Regards,
Yuri

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 12, 2018, 2:06:26 PM12/12/18
to Google App Engine
Hi Yuri,

Since the content of the 1.9.70 jar was identical to the one in 1.9.69 and, the Maven repository forbids the same content with a different version. So for this artifact, use the version 1.9.69 as it is technically the same as 1.9.70.

Yuri Sergiichuk

Dec 12, 2018, 2:19:26 PM12/12/18
to Google App Engine
I hear that restriction for the very first time and it actually sounds really strange to me.

The problem here is that such publishing will probably break the build systems configuration for many people (including me), cause I have one version for all AppEngine-related dependencies set in the gradle properties.

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 13, 2018, 11:08:38 AM12/13/18
to Google App Engine
I have created a feature request in the Issue Tracker and forwarded your request to the Cloud App Engine product team for evaluation. You may star the ticket to receive updates on your request.