How do I create display&video 360 API ?

Akkız yılmaz

Jan 4, 2022, 5:01:14 PM1/4/22
to Google App Engine
I want to develop DV360 API but I don't know how. From which platforms should I enable access? What path should I follow? Can you guide me?

Darrell (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 5, 2022, 4:51:22 PM1/5/22
to Google App Engine
Hi,

Please be aware that this forum is meant for general questions about Google App Engine.

That being said, please refer to this documentation to start using the Display & Video 360 API. If you have an existing GCP project, you can enable the API here. After enabling it, you can use the client libraries of supported programming languages to send requests and parse the responses. If you have any technical issues while setting it up, I suggest posting your questions to StackOverflow.