MapReduce not stopping MR controllers when completed - frontend charges increasing in bill

Camilo Silva

Jul 15, 2015, 12:03:43 PM7/15/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
So I've been working on Map Reduce Google library for quite a while on some Python App Engine projects. And to this day, I cannot comprehend why there are "mrcontrollers" alive doing callbacks everytime right after all processing is done (i.e., all shards terminated successfully). I always have to go back and purge the taskqueue so that unnecessary frontend calls are stopped -- this is an issue because the billing is affected due to this.
Any feedback is welcomed.
Thanks for your help.

Tom Kaitchuck

Jul 15, 2015, 7:43:55 PM7/15/15