How to create "developer.gservice account" in GAE

hr lumiins

Sep 6, 2019, 7:47:24 AM9/6/19
to Google App Engine
Hi Team,

How to create gserviceaccount  account in appengine starnd  ( AIM)
Example

MemberNameRoleInheritance
-com...@developer.gserviceaccount.comCompute Engine default service account
Editor

I tried one of my appengine project and trying to do other project. i am not able do it

2) How to call firebase abse from google app engine standarod .

Harmit Rishi (Cloud Platform Support)

Sep 6, 2019, 4:41:11 PM9/6/19
to Google App Engine
Hello,

Thank you for using Google Groups!

The following documentation here, mentions that the service account you would like to create is normally created by default when you enable the Compute Engine API for your project. You may check the documentation provided above for further details on what the responsibilities of this service account have.

As for your inquiry regarding Firebase and Google App Engine: standard, would you be able to clarify your exact use case is? Are you calling an API created on Firebase from GAE? This information will help me accurately assist you with your issue.

I look forward to your response.