Task Queue Errors

Wilson Canda

Jun 6, 2016, 10:31:48 AM6/6/16
to Google App Engine
Hi there, I was hoping that someone could help me diagnose a very strange problem I am experiencing with AppEngine Task Queues in a production app.

For about 7 hours now, I have been unable to view the tasks in my app's queues as the console (at https://console.cloud.google.com/appengine/taskqueues) just says "Failed to load" (please see screenshot).
The usual command `appcfg.py update_queues` is throwing a generic 500 server error, as does its newer gcloud counterpart (both were previously functioning fine):

Error 500: --- begin server output ---
Server Error (500)
A server error has occurred.
--- end server output ---

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Any idea what it could be / what I can do to resolve it?

Any input is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Wilson
Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 2.28.25 PM.png

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 6, 2016, 3:29:14 PM6/6/16
to Google App Engine
I'd advise opening a production issue on the googleappengine issue tracker so we can investigate your project in more detail.

Chasse Aux Livres

Oct 22, 2017, 12:21:51 PM10/22/17
to Google App Engine
Same issue : my app id is chasse-aux-livres6

Chasse Aux Livres

Oct 22, 2017, 12:21:51 PM10/22/17
to Google App Engine
I have also this problem my app-id is chasse-aux-livres6

I opened a production issue  :  https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/68098934

Please help !