Could the recent blobstore issue cause my gcs images to load empty?

Kaan Soral

Jul 12, 2014, 5:59:25 AM7/12/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
This is the issue: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-appengine-downtime-notify/1gX2vRtAPCI
There isn't too much detail

I'm using GCS with blob_key's and images.get_serving_url

I'm seeing empty images in a mobile webkit browser (iPad), since the images are cached empty, they always show up empty until the browser is restarted (maybe 200+ images are loaded at once, random ones turn out empty each time, they stay empty until the browser is restarted [refreshing the images doesn't solve the issue] )

Before I dig deeper, I want to eliminate appengine/gcs as the cause of the issue

Would appreciate any input, thanks in advance