TLS 1.0, DES, 3DES, CBE

Gonzalo Lazzaroni

Jun 27, 2021, 9:17:02 AM6/27/21
to Google App Engine
Hello everyone, how are you?

I wonder if it's possible disable or to ask to disable TLS 1.0, DES, 3DES and CBE.
I'm using App Engine and I found some vulnerabilities like SWEET32 and LUCKY13.

Thank you, guys.
Greetings

babdelrahman

Jul 5, 2021, 10:04:12 AM7/5/21
to Google App Engine

Google introduced the usage of GCLB to self-manage SSL certificate and SSL policies which include TLS version and ciphers, on serverless platforms.

Using Google Cloud Load Balancer (GCLB) with Serverless NEGs, you can define a SSL security policy to restrict the TLS versions and cipher suites used.

This can be implemented by following documents [1] [2] [3] and [4] .