Task Queue quota is not refreshing by last 2 days. What can i do with that?

Analyse That

Jan 9, 2019, 9:15:34 AM1/9/19
to Google App Engine
Since Jan 07 my Task Queue daily quota is not refreshing and App is now working because of it full of Over Quote errors.

Does anyone have such a problem?

Any thoughts about how to solve?

davidc...@google.com

Jan 10, 2019, 4:11:26 PM1/10/19
to Google App Engine

Hello,

If your app is receiving errors for insufficient quota when adding tasks, increasing the total storage limit can help. Please read more about this and how to do it in this documentation for Python 2.7. However, this documentation is available for Java 8, PHP 5.5 and Go 1.9 as well.

As I see you have an Issue Tracker thread about the same issue, and Issue Tracker is the appropriate place to report issues like this one, please follow that thread If the above recommendation and the documentation provided does not help you solving this issue.