App Engine PHP environment: MongoDB extension not found

磯上樹

Jul 14, 2022, 4:21:07 PM7/14/22
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I am trying to deploy PHP application to GAE Standard PHP8.1 environment, to find the errors below:
```
File upload done.
Updating service [api-sandbox-1]...failed.
 Problem 1
    - mongodb/mongodb is locked to version 1.11.0 and an update of this package was not requested.
    - mongodb/mongodb 1.11.0 requires ext-mongodb ^1.12.0 -> it is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's mongodb extension.
```

I have put php.ini in my root directory (same directory where the app.yaml file exists) with the contents below:
```
extension=mongodb.so
extension=redis.so
```

This was not happening before June 30th, when I last deployed my application successfully.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please kindly let us know.

Thanks

Andrés Márquez

Jul 18, 2022, 3:21:38 PM7/18/22
to Google App Engine

Does this compatibility table[1] solve your problem?

Additionally, as this is not a GCP problem per se, you can post it as a question on Stack Overflow.

[1] https://i.stack.imgur.com/bOc3R.png