Google App Engine Trial Version

chiki...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2015, 12:15:05 AM3/6/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Everybody

        I am new to Google Apps Engine , I plan to use the trial version for my project , the scope of my project is very small only and it will last about 6-9 month, can I know what is the effect if the trial version was expired because it 's only last 60 days. I have been go through the link below , can I know what is the meaning of  "All applications are free within a usage quota that is reset daily"? is it all the application is free as long as I am not overuse the quota even for the trial version

thank you

Barry Hunter

Mar 6, 2015, 7:43:02 AM3/6/15
to google-appengine
For App Engine specifically there is a daily free quota

that is perpetual and lasts indefinitely (ie its not part of the 60 day trail promotion)

I THINK you could use the trial credit, if you needed BEYOND what available in the normal free quota)