Re: Channel API Javascript error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'ab' of null

Santiago

Jan 14, 2013, 3:07:41 PM1/14/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Can you show us your code to have a better explanation of the context? Thanks

On Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:44:49 PM UTC-2, Paulo Daniel Taylor de Carvalho wrote:

It just loops forever and this it what I can see in the Javascript console.
This error happens after a reconnect when I try to reopen a mew channel with a new token

Does anybody has a clue about what's happening here?

Thanks in advanced

Paulo Daniel Taylor de Carvalho

Jan 14, 2013, 7:04:10 PM1/14/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Open the javascript console and keep clicking 'Open Channel' until you see the error.
Note that this doesn't happen in the Dev server.

Thanks!
Paulo

Lahiru Abeydeera

Jan 17, 2013, 1:09:57 AM1/17/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I found a work around. Try to remove the iframe added by channel api before re-connecting.

$('#wcs-iframe').remove();

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:30:40 AM UTC-8, Lahiru Abeydeera wrote:
I got the exact same problem. Please let me know when somebody finds the answer to this.

Thanks

Paulo Taylor de Carvalho

Jan 17, 2013, 4:37:30 AM1/17/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com