Problems with my AppEngine Account

Guido Kämper

Feb 12, 2010, 5:36:39 AM2/12/10
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a serious problem with my app engine account. Seems to be
related to rights management issues or login problems.

I added one application without problems, I could upload it using
appcfg.sh update

But now I made some changes at the domain and added the application to
Google Apps. First I got redirect errors, when accessing the Appengine
portal - these problems somehow got solved. The app works as
expected,it is now available at www.exclamation.de.

But: I am not allowed to update the application with further versions.
Output:
403 Forbidden

And: If I add a new application, I get the message, that I don't have
access to the new application, and it does not show up in the
applications overview. But the count of available applications (10 at
account creation) was decreased by 1.

I am writing from my second email address, as the MX records of my
primary email address is currently changing to google mail.
Unfortunately I already wrote the group admin of this group, because I
could not find any contact information for server problems.

Is anyone in this group able to help me with my problems? The account
is gk(at)exclamation.de

Or can anyone give me a contact info of the google administration?

thank you very much,
Guido

Ikai L (Google)

Feb 17, 2010, 4:46:59 PM2/17/10
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Guido, are you still having issues with this?

2010/2/12 Guido Kämper <g...@spreadshirt.net>

Ikai Lan
http://googleappengine.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/app_engine

Guido Kämper

Feb 19, 2010, 10:03:24 AM2/19/10
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ikai,

i deaktivated the account in the meanwhile, but I decided to give it a further chance and re-registered today. But it's still the same:
* I can create an application, but afterwards I don't see it in the apps list. eg. "exclamation-iphone"

I already reset the IP address of my domain to point to the server, I used before. I wanted to use Google app-engine, because I wanted to have a well scaling homepage. But all in all I probably won't use it, as it is not even possible for me to upload the app..

thank you,
Guido

___________________________

Teamlead IT Backend

Tel.: 0341 594 00 5561

sprd.net AG

Gießerstraße 27 · 04229 Leipzig · Germany

Vorstand/Executive Board: Jana Eggers (Vorsitzende/CEO)
Matthias Spieß

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Lukasz Gadowski

Handelsregister/Trade Register: Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 22478
Umsatzsteuer-IdentNummer/VAT-ID: DE 8138 7149 4

Wooble

Feb 19, 2010, 1:22:04 PM2/19/10
to Google App Engine
Try logging in at http://appengine.google.com/a/spreadshirt.net