App Engine PHP developers… the Google Cloud team needs you!

wesley chun

Nov 10, 2021, 4:35:29 PM11/10/21
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Six weeks ago, the Google Cloud serverless team released many of the original App Engine APIs/bundled services for most of the second-generation runtimes (Python 3, Java 11, Go 1.12+), and PHP 7 is next! To ensure product readiness for customer workloads, we're seeking App Engine app developers ready to upgrade their apps to PHP 7. Here is a chart illustrating the available services (Datastore, Memcache, Task Queues, URLfetch, Mail, Users):

Please sign-up at this form to request access to the private preview program. After registering, we will grant access to the private preview, its documentation, and the announcements mailing list. For more information, see this thread in the App Engine Subreddit.

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy :: Software Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google by day; at night: Core Python