502 errors on multiple projects - Nothing in Log

Kush Goyal

Jan 11, 2018, 1:47:02 AM1/11/18
to Google App Engine

Hi,

I am getting 502 errors on multiple projects which are deployed on app engine.

I checked the logs there is nothing there with status 502.

Can anyone please guide me on how to resolve this? Where should I look for errors?

There errors come randomly. There is no pattern and also they come on any url or type of request. Nothing specific about them yet.

Regards,

Kush

Kush Goyal

Jan 11, 2018, 4:36:38 AM1/11/18
to Google App Engine
I am using app engine flexible environment with python. I investigated the issue and thought memory might the issue. I doubled the instance RAM. But still I was getting errors.

Then I saw that these 502 errors start and end at the same time in all of my projects. I think this is an issue at GCP side. I urgently request google to look at this problem.

If the google team needs information they can look at the data in my projects.

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 11, 2018, 2:56:29 PM1/11/18
to Google App Engine
I see that you have correctly reported this in a Public Issue Tracker. Since Google Groups is for general product discussions and not for reporting issues, all further communications will occur in your Public Issue Tracker.