DEPLOYING MY INSTANCE

infinitei...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2014, 3:58:40 AM3/20/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have registered a new instance but I am unable to deploy it and get it running. I am new to this so all the help I can get would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Njake Philip

Vinny P

Mar 26, 2014, 1:47:52 AM3/26/14
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 2:58 AM, <infinitei...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have registered a new instance but I am unable to deploy it and get it running. I am new to this so all the help I can get would be highly appreciated.

What part of the deployment process is failing for you? There's a short tutorial on creating and uploading a GAE application here: https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/gettingstarted/introduction ; does any part of that fail for you?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com