app_engine_apis: true not working

Faisal Raja

Dec 30, 2021, 12:01:52 PM12/30/21
to Google App Engine
Hi,

Adding this to my go112+ runtime, tried on multiple but after deployment it's not there on the console and I get this error:

App Engine APIs are not enabled, please add app_engine_apis: true to your app.yaml to enable.

Is there anything I need to turn on manually to get this working?

Thanks

Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 30, 2021, 4:33:09 PM12/30/21
to Google App Engine

Hello,

I understand that you are getting the error message “App Engine APIs are not enabled, please add app_engine_apis: true to your app.yaml to enable” when you are deploying your Go application.

Google Groups is meant for general discussions. So,  I would recommend that you seek assistance from our regular support channel[1] if this is related to your project but if you believe that there is something wrong with App Engine or other products, please use a Google Issue Tracker to report your concerns. They are listed here[2].

My guess is to use command: “gcloud beta app deploy” and set “app_engine_apis: true” in the app.yaml file.

[1] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs

[2] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers

Faisal Raja

Dec 30, 2021, 6:49:58 PM12/30/21