AppEngine Standard - Connection reset by peer

Andrey Hudyakov

Jun 18, 2021, 12:46:34 PM6/18/21
to Google App Engine
Hello all,

I have a spring web java application on Google App Enginge Standard (Java8) and I'm getting on a client side errors "Connection reset by peer" frequently.
I don't see potential problems in Google Logging which can cause this error.
Has anybody met such problem or can suggest what I can look at to find the root cause?
I'll be glad to hear any idea :)

Thanks,
Andrey.

Andrey Hudyakov

Jun 19, 2021, 2:54:49 AM6/19/21
to Google App Engine
Update: I see that this problem has started appear since June 1 2021 when accessing to my app on different Google Projects.

пятница, 18 июня 2021 г. в 21:46:34 UTC+5, Andrey Hudyakov:

David (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 22, 2021, 4:07:56 PM6/22/21
to Google App Engine

This could be an issue with a specific library that you may be using or something within the app’s response that App Engine isn’t liking. Of course it could be many other things. First, I would recommend you to implement logging within your app to see if you can attribute this error to a specific line of code. After doing this, you could try posting the stack trace of the error and the relevant lines of codes as well as the libraries being used in Stack overflow so maybe the community can provide you with some advice as it is hard to tell without having all the pieces of information.

You could also try contacting GCP support as they can inspect your application and provide you with more details of what could be going wrong.