Re: Procedure Needed to Upload Data to Appspot Deployment

Brian

Sep 24, 2012, 4:40:17 PM9/24/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I have the same error that you have. My problem occurred after a successful app deployment, during my first attempt to upload data.

On Saturday, September 15, 2012 1:27:07 AM UTC-5, santosh yadav wrote:

Hi i have serve this type of problem after uploading a website please tel me this type problem solution

Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.

If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this error message and the query that caused it.