You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page. in google app engine

Greg Froggatt

Feb 18, 2015, 10:55:44 PM2/18/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have a Google app engine app that has been running for a while. Myself and one of the other guys that work here are list as owner under Administration/Permissions. But when we try to log into the Billing Status it tells me that "Billing for this application is managed from the Google Cloud Console" and "You cannot make billing changes because you are not a Billing Administrator. You will need an existing Administrator to give you access" so we can't actually manage anything to do with billing. If I click one the "Google Cloud Console" link it takes me to a page that says

You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page.

So I can not do much to manage this app, I can not even add a new user.

Any help would be appreciated

This email comes from the Lovatts Media Group Pty Ltd For information on Lovatts crossword and puzzle magazines including news, tutorials and subscriptions, visit www.lovattspuzzles.com Play online games & puzzles with a chance to win prizes at www.youplay.com Order Lovatts syndicated puzzles for your own publication, website or other platform from www.puzzlexperts.com

Disclaimer: This communication contains information which is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and destroy all copies and do not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the prior authority of Lovatts Media Group. Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Lovatts Media Group. Except as required by law, Lovatts Media Group does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained.

Patrice

Mar 10, 2015, 3:21:29 PM3/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, gr...@lovattsmedia.com
Hi Greg,

Sorry for the delay on the answer.

I would suggest trying an incognito window to make sure there are no issues with multiple sign-ins.

Also, if this is related to billing, you can open a billing support case (no need for a support package) and they can look into this for you. Look at : https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing

Thanks!