Blobstore problem

Fabien Lenoir

Jul 9, 2014, 5:21:36 AM7/9/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am experimenting a problem with the blobstore today. The files I upload from my application are displayed with the correct size in the blob viewer, but when I try to download them from the same view, only empty files are downloaded. It's seems that the application can't access the uploaded files ether.

Thanks for your help.

Shai Almog

Jul 9, 2014, 5:31:12 AM7/9/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Same here! This started a couple of hours ago and is clearly visible in the blob viewer so its not a problem in our apps!
This code has been working for literally years and we didn't change anything or even deploy an update.

John Lowry

Jul 9, 2014, 12:50:21 PM7/9/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There was an incident with Blobstore today, which is now resolved.