Re: [google-appengine] App Engine Database

Vinny P

Mar 13, 2014, 1:57:43 PM3/13/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Austin Deuerling <ajdeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was recently contacted to develop an app that would poll questions off of a database stored outside the app.  I was pointed here and told this would be the easiest way to store and poll from a database, but I am lost on where to begin, can someone help with this issue?

When you say "off of a database", does this database already exist, or are you creating a new one? If this database already exists, is it stored on Google servers, such as Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, or a Compute Engine machine?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com