deploy jar to app engine from artifact registry

Krisha Bajracharya

Dec 29, 2021, 8:19:56 AM12/29/21
to Google App Engine
Hi,
I am creating a build process where a packaged jar will be uploaded to artifact registry. I want to see if the jar can be deployed to appengine from artifact registry so that I have to build only once and the same artifact can be deployed to other env app engine

Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 29, 2021, 4:42:14 PM12/29/21
to Google App Engine
Hello,

I understand that you are creating a build process where a package jar will be uploaded to the Cloud Artifact registry. I’m not sure what you mean by seeing if the JAR can be deployed to App Engine. Can you please give more details? As Google Groups is meant for general discussions, if it is needed to pursue a more technical route, I would advise you to reach out to our programming community on Stackoverflow.