appengine cron jobs

Rajesh G

Jun 15, 2022, 4:25:20 AM6/15/22
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
How do I stop 'appengine-cron-jobs' from a console?
I am referring to the following screen in the console

image.png

--
Support Team
Field Service Software on Google Cloud Platform and Mobile

Andres Marquez Rodriguez

Jun 15, 2022, 3:06:37 PM6/15/22
to Google App Engine

You can’t ‘stop’ it, but here is a documentation on how to pause it. [1]

[1] https://cloud.google.com/scheduler/docs/creating?hl=en#pause

sidh kadu

Jun 15, 2022, 5:55:48 PM6/15/22
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Jobs not found,refer attachment.
image.png

Still not able to delete
image.png
image.png

Rajesh G

Jun 15, 2022, 11:21:39 PM6/15/22
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I dont see the jobs to pause them.  Regards,

image.png

Jose Lorea Sanchez

Jun 16, 2022, 7:01:48 PM6/16/22
to Google App Engine

It seems there is no way to delete them directly from the Console. Instead, you will need to follow the documentation on Deleting cron jobs selecting the language you are currently using.

Here is an example using Python and Java, and here is another using the gcloud command tool.