Issues with OpenID 2 for app running on a custom domain

Joel E

Jun 18, 2014, 10:26:01 PM6/18/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I'm using the OpenID option for the Users API in my web app. When I test it on my app it works fine in the appspot domain but crashes on the custom one that I added through the control panel. I managed to get the login with Google Accounts working by registering the domain here but the login for any other account still crashes to an app engine 500 page. It seems that the app engine API just isn't expecting calls from this domain. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Vinny P

Jun 20, 2014, 11:35:45 PM6/20/14
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Joel E <java...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using the OpenID option for the Users API in my web app. When I test it on my app it works fine in the appspot domain but crashes on the custom one that I added through the control panel. I managed to get the login with Google Accounts working by registering the domain here but the login for any other account still crashes to an app engine 500 page.

Are there any errors or error level logs recorded in App Engine logging?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com