Adding custom domain that does not support AAAA

Rafael Espí Botella

Jun 1, 2022, 6:22:00 PM6/1/22
to Google App Engine
We have added a custom domain in our AppEngine, but the DNS does not resolve correctly. Invoking the domain causes an ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error. From origin there is no compatibility with AAAA. Is there a configuration alternative to AAAA that we can add to our AppEngine to resolve this issue?

Ernesto Contreras Pinon

Jun 2, 2022, 6:15:16 PM6/2/22
to Google App Engine

Which domain name registrar are you using for your domain? Also, what is the incompatibility you are seeing with AAAA records from your App Engine app? You can check the documentation for additional information, which includes how to map A or AAAA records from your App Engine app to your domain.