Something wrong with my Account - I am being charged heavily without doing anything.

Love Sharma

Dec 18, 2016, 8:08:19 PM12/18/16
to Google App Engine
Hi,

We are small group of people working hard to deliver great product using Google Cloud Platform. We trusted GCP for delivering best service in budget.
From last 2 days, I have been seeing 100+ Instances are created out of blues, without doing anything.

My Account Details:
application: prediction-prd
version: 2-0-2
runtime: python27
threadsafe: true
instance_class: F2
api_version: 1
automatic_scaling:
  max_concurrent_requests: 12

Because of unnecessary Instances, we are being charged heavily without our mistakes - Approx 80 USD (in last 2 days). And wasted lots of time in investigating (Cost: Unknown).
Here are some screenshots, which are proofs and may help you to investigate.

Instances Created - (You can see the billed instance estimate)

Latencies - During those unknow window (300 seconds - Seriously?)

Now the impact on requests,

Above is actually fun part, You are creating multiple instances, very poor latencies, this is log which i see, and you are charging me... 60 USD for your mistake.
Below, is the list of usage history - My avg is around 6-7 USD but now you see - Yesterday is 22 USD and below it TODAY - 59 USD

Now lets see, whats the window looks like in stackdriver with all my available services.

I have shared, what all information I have - Let me know, what else you need.
Help me to get my money back and to understand what is going wrong or At least please be honest, if it is from your side.

Please help.

Thanks,
Love Sharma

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 19, 2016, 12:29:41 PM12/19/16
to Google App Engine
These screen shots are all blank. Can you re-post them?

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 19, 2016, 1:11:58 PM12/19/16
to Google App Engine
Actually, I got your private message and I'm able to see the issues in the console. I will reply to the PM with the info.