gcloud enhacement ?

Ridha El Bekri Hernandez

Jun 26, 2018, 9:50:25 AM6/26/18
to Google App Engine
Hi everyone,

I hope I'm not mistaken but there is no way to run a gcloud command to disable/enable datastore writes of an AppEngine project ? Any idea if this is something that will never be available because its relative to a low end datastore administration or something similar ?

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 29, 2018, 3:05:45 PM6/29/18
to Google App Engine
You are correct. There is currently no API implementation or gcloud command for disabling/enabling Datastore writes (and this can only currently be done via the Cloud Console). Since Google Groups is reserved for general product discussions, it is recommended to open a feature request for this in the Public Issue Tracker