Blobstore upload URLs fail intermittently

Attila-Mihaly Balazs

May 6, 2017, 1:11:17 AM5/6/17
to Google App Engine
Hello all,

One of our clients is reporting that the blobstore upload URLs created by create_upload_url is failing intermittently with 500 (but retrying works). I created an issue with more details here: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/38046584 but I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this behavior? (this is especially tricky to track down since the upload handler is a google controlled one which is completely opaque for me and I see no logging or metrics from it and I need to rely on customer reports to detect any issues).

I also starred the following issue (and recommend you do the same if you use the blobstore) to have an "error" callback/handler for better monitoring - https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/35891517

Attila

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

May 6, 2017, 1:37:35 PM5/6/17
to Google App Engine
I'll take a look at the public issue and follow up there.