InvalidUrl error being raised when posting to sendgrid - only one gae application. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Rob Curtis

Feb 20, 2019, 3:00:18 AM2/20/19
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I'm receiving this error when posting to sendgrid: raised InvalidURL(Invalid request URL: https://api.sendgrid.com/v3/mail/send)
It's only on one of our applications, but so far there are 29 tasks failing to send mail as a result. It's not something we've changed, as we haven't deployed anything recently.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks
Rob

Gerardo Barbosa Lima

Feb 20, 2019, 3:23:08 AM2/20/19
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Did you check if the daily limit was reached?

Rob Curtis

Feb 20, 2019, 3:44:50 AM2/20/19
to Google App Engine
Thanks Gerardo, not a daily limit issue.
I've just seen that we have other tasks failing when posting to google analytics.
So I assume there's some issue with URLFetch. Any idea where to post a support request for this?

Thanks

Rob Curtis

Feb 20, 2019, 4:37:52 AM2/20/19
to Google App Engine

Arnold Minde

Feb 20, 2019, 5:33:59 AM2/20/19
to Google App Engine
It is a urlfetch issue.

Changin url-stream-handler in appengine-web.xml to <url-stream-handler>native</url-stream-handler> seams to resolve the issue.