Updating the dispatch file do not work

Renato Forti

Jan 6, 2016, 12:45:51 PM1/6/16
to Google App Engine
Hi All,

I am trying to update the  dispatch file. I have a EAR structure like this:

default(frontend) and dfe(site-dfe) modules

My dispatch :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<dispatch-entries>
    <dispatch>
      <url>*/favicon.ico</url>
      <module>default</module>
  </dispatch>
  <dispatch>
      <url>dokcloud-1069.appspot.com/</url>
      <module>default</module>
  </dispatch>
  <dispatch>
      <url>*/dfe/*</url>
      <module>site-dfe</module>
  </dispatch>
</dispatch-entries>

when I try to update I see:

E:\project.dokfile.vses\hades\trunk\products\dokcloud\cloud\google\frontend\v1\src\main\webapp>appcfg update_dispatch .
Reading application configuration data...
Jan 06, 2016 3:00:45 PM com.google.apphosting.utils.config.IndexesXmlReader readConfigXml
INFO: Successfully processed .\WEB-INF/datastore-indexes.xml

Beginning interaction for module default...
0% Uploading dispatch entries.
Success.
Cleaning up temporary files for module default...

But, this do not work, when I try accees page,

I get error:

Error: NOT_FOUND

Any Idea?

Thanks a lot

Christian F. Howes

Jan 6, 2016, 8:42:54 PM1/6/16
to Google App Engine
check your dispatch rules in the console just to triple check that they are uploaded.

also check the logs on all your modules to see if you can find where the request did get routed and that might help you debug.

cfh

Renato Forti

Jan 7, 2016, 5:24:35 AM1/7/16
to Google App Engine
Where can I find this information on the console?

Christian F. Howes

Jan 7, 2016, 8:51:54 PM1/7/16
to Google App Engine
https://appengine.google.com/dispatch

it's in the old console still it seems.  i have no idea where to find it in the new console or if it has made it there yet. :(

cfh

Zeehad (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 11, 2016, 3:29:56 PM1/11/16
to Google App Engine
There currently isn't a way to see the dispatches from the console.

What happens if you try to access http://dokcloud-1069.appspot.com/dfe/ ? The current dispatch rule is matching */dfe/* (with an ending slash) only. You may have to change it to the following:

<dispatch>
     <url>*/dfe*</url>
     <module>site-dfe</module>
 </dispatch>

Considering all modules are working fine individually, please also make sure that the dispatch file is uploaded correctly.

Renato Forti

Jan 13, 2016, 6:01:49 AM1/13/16
to Google App Engine
Tks, this fix the problem!