Anyone else finally got trapped by 'Google Workspace'?

Kaan

Aug 18, 2022, 9:07:57 AM8/18/22
to Google App Engine
Every year I dreaded the need to login to each Google Apps domain once to prevent them from deactivation

This year being really busy, they finally trapped me, my main project got auto upgraded to Google Workspace and I lost my Legacy account for others

The trapped account was new anyway, so I was already a paying account, so they didn't gain anything

And my other loved domains have now lost their emails as I just won't go through with it every year again

It's just sad, I maintain the App Engine projects even if a project is non-profitable, pay quite an uncomfortable amount too, I enjoyed the occasional user email, what's the point of taking it away ...