Re: Does BlobstoreZipOutputWriter class exist?

Joakim

Aug 6, 2012, 5:35:06 PM8/6/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Looking at this API for writing to the Blobstore, you should be able to wrap a ZipOutputStream around Channels.newOutputStream(FileService.openWriteChannel()).

On Monday, August 6, 2012 3:47:15 PM UTC+2, fairsayan wrote:
I'm working with mapreduce process, I'd like to write my output directly into a zip file, avoiding to create a text file and then to compress it.
Do you know if already someone started to realize something like that or I'll need to build it from the scratch?
Thanks

fairsayan

Aug 8, 2012, 4:38:47 AM8/8/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Joakim,
so nothing already done... I'll start something new.