Severe latency errors again

David

Oct 5, 2010, 2:17:48 AM10/5/10
to Google App Engine
Today I've gotten a recent spike in many requests timing out taking
longer than 30 seconds trying to update a single entity in the data
store. I only have a single index on two properties that aren't
related to that entity being updated. This is starting to really be
frustrating for my users and I. I have a paid app engine account and
a number of issues reported that just seem to be ignored (3721 is the
one about latency and errors). Support seems to almost zero with app
engine and there doesn't appear to be a phone number that I can call
that I could find. My application id is word-play.appspot.com. Can
anyone help?

Thanks,
David

Raymond C.