how to download data from the web and move them directly into google cloud storage

bignano via StackOverflow

May 17, 2017, 12:53:05 PM5/17/17
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I want to download data from an authorized web portal and store them in google data storage. Certainly I can download them to my desktop and then upload them to the data storage using gsutil. I wonder if it is possible to directly download and upload the data (between the webportal and google cloud storage) without going through my desktop. With that I think I can schedule such task regularly with google cronjob.

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/44030674/how-to-download-data-from-the-web-and-move-them-directly-into-google-cloud-stora