Go app shutting down too often

Delasoi Odupoi

Nov 18, 2019, 1:23:23 PM11/18/19
to google-appengine-go
I have an issue with the Go app that has been deployed on App Engine. From 16/10/2019, we have been having an issue of it shutting down ever so often - sometimes with the error without having changed anything on our end. This means, that customers are locked out from processing their requests because they get 500 errors.
  • Start program failed: terminated process with error signal: terminated
  • Start program failed: terminated process with error exit status 1
  • Container called exit(1)
Anyone know what might be triggering this?
Screenshot 2019-11-17 at 12.11.53.png
Screenshot 2019-11-17 at 12.00.21.png