We are experiencing issues with Google App Engine, increased error rate for instance creation

Google Cloud Platform Status

Aug 20, 2020, 2:32:08 AM8/20/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Symptoms: error rate on requests.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Thursday, 2020-08-20 00:04 US/Pacific with current details.

We apologize to all who are affected by the disruption.

Please follow https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20007 for further updates. No more updates will be provided here

Diagnosis: Instance Creation Fails

Workaround: None at this time

Google Cloud Platform Status

Aug 20, 2020, 2:36:50 AM8/20/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Google Cloud Platform Status

Aug 20, 2020, 2:54:16 AM8/20/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
This incident with Google App Engine was initially triggered by our internal monitoring systems.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Aug 20, 2020, 8:18:02 AM8/20/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with App Engine has been resolved for all affected users as of Thursday, 2020-08-20 04:12 US/Pacific.

We will publish an analysis of this incident once we have completed our internal investigation.