We are currently investigating an issue with Google App Engine app creation, Cloud Function deployments, and Project Creation in Cloud Console as of Wednesday, 2019-01-02 15:07 US/Pacific.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jan 2, 2019, 7:05:12 PM1/2/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are currently investigating an issue with Google App Engine app
creation, Cloud Function deployments, and Project Creation in Cloud Console
as of Wednesday, 2019-01-02 15:07 US/Pacific.

Affected customers may see elevated errors when creating Google App Engine
applications in all regions.

Affected Customers may also experience an issue with GCP Project Creation,
Cloud Function deployments, and GenerateUploadUrl calls may also fail.
Existing App Engine applications are unaffected.

We have identified the root cause and are working towards a mitigation. We
will provide another status update by Wednesday, 2019-01-02 16:45
US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jan 2, 2019, 7:05:12 PM1/2/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jan 2, 2019, 7:31:19 PM1/2/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
Mitigation work is currently underway by our Engineering Team. We will
provide another status update by Wednesday, 2019-01-02 17:15 US/Pacific
with current details.