App Engine Standard returning elevated HTTP 500 errors

Google Cloud Platform Status

Oct 6, 2020, 11:16:40 AM10/6/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Symptoms: Elevated HTTP 5XX errors from containers and/or increased latency from Google App Engine Standard deployments. These failures are viewable in Cloud Logging.

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Tuesday, 2020-10-06 08:30 US/Pacific with current details.

We apologize to all who are affected by the disruption.

Diagnosis: Elevated HTTP 5XX errors from containers and/or increased latency from Google App Engine Standard.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Oct 6, 2020, 11:36:46 AM10/6/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Symptoms: Elevated HTTP 5XX errors from containers and/or increased latency from Google App Engine Standard deployments. These failures are viewable in Cloud Logging.

Mitigation work is currently underway by our engineering team.

We will provide more information by Tuesday, 2020-10-06 09:00 US/Pacific.