The URL Fetch API for Google App Engine service is failing for some of our customers.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 20, 2019, 6:53:48 AM2/20/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The URL Fetch API for Google App Engine service is failing for some of our
customers. If you see MalformedURLExceptions type errors when using the URL
Fetch API then you are affected by this issue. Currently there is no work
around for this issue. Mitigation work is currently underway by our
Engineering Team.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 20, 2019, 6:54:18 AM2/20/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
Mitigation work is currently underway by our Engineering Team and the rate
of errors is decreasing. We will provide another status update by
Wednesday, 2019-02-20 05:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 20, 2019, 7:34:04 AM2/20/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with URL Fetch API for Google App Engine service has been
resolved for all affected customers as of 2019-02-20 03:27 US/Pacific. We
will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and make appropriate
improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize future recurrence.