Cloud Console Mobile App users seeing elevated error rates.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 20, 2019, 2:43:42 PM3/20/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
Cloud Console Mobile App users seeing elevated error rates.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 20, 2019, 2:43:42 PM3/20/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are experiencing an issue with Cloud Console Mobile App users
experiencing elevated error rates beginning Wednesday, 2019-03-20 10:45
US/Pacific. Early investigation indicate(s) that affected users are failing
to load the home dashboard. Some portions of the app's navigation are also
impacted if users decide to navigate away from the home dashboard. For
everyone who is affected, we apologize for the disruption. We will provide
an update by Wednesday, 2019-03-20 12:40 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Mar 20, 2019, 2:57:42 PM3/20/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The Google App Engine issue is believed to be affecting a very small number
of projects and our Engineering Team is working on it. If you have
questions or are impacted, please open a case with the Support Team and we
will work with you until this issue is resolved. No further updates will be
provided here.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Jun 2, 2019, 5:59:18 PM6/2/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We continue to experience high levels of network congestion in the eastern
USA, affecting multiple services in Google Cloud, G Suite and YouTube.
Users may see slow performance or intermittent errors. Our engineering
teams have completed the first phase of their mitigation work and are
currently implementing the second phase, after which we expect to return to
normal service. We will provide an update at 16:00 US/Pacific.